[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”If you’d take less than a micro second to choose between ‘5 Big Boss participants you should know about’ and ’10 people who are saving the earth from Global Warming’ and your choice is the later, join us!” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23141414″ google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Chaaipani is looking for experienced candidates who are comfortable at having engaging conversations, writing stories and social media updates. S/he should be aware of basic SEO parameters and develop the content around it.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana OR Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Salary (P.A): INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
Email: email@example.com (Mention ‘Content Developer’ in subject line)
Minimum one year experience in relevant field.
1. Candidates should be well-networked among social sector, innovators, entrepreneurs and creative artists.
2. Candidates should have an understanding of content development and distribution.
3. They should have a strong command over English
4. Expertise in writing SEO-friendly contents and organic link building
5. S/he needs to demonstrate consistency in performance.
6. Candidates with an understanding of keywords, keyword density, meta descriptions etc.
7. Candidates who can create, revise, edit, and proofread content with speed.
8. Must be self-motivated and creative.
9. Timely completions of articles and meeting deadlines.
10. Team player and a quick learner.
Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a smart, experienced, positivitea obsessive to run Chaaipani’s social media presence across the web.
The successful candidate should have experience working in a professional news or entertainment organization, superior social media judgment, excellent communication skills, and be obsessed with figuring out what people are sharing, liking, recommending, reacting to, and talking about online.
This position will be based in Gurgaon. Along with a salary that could afford 4 Saturday night parties in Gurgaon that you will never get time to go to, we offer generous benefits and a stock option program along with perks ranging from catered lunches to no work on your birthday.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana AND/OR Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary (P.A): INR 2,50,000 – INR 3,00,000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mention ‘Social Media Manager’ in subject line)
1. Manage Chaaipani’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and develop strategies for expanding on other emerging social platforms including Snapchat, Quora and LinkedIn.
2. Make and schedule posts across all of Chaaipani’s social platforms, including optimizing headlines and thumbnails.
3. Provide social coverage during live events, which may include working outside regular office hours and at weekends.
4. Make short videos and graphics to help grow our Indian following across all of Chaaipani’s social accounts
5. Monitor, gather, verify, and tell stories using the social content.
6. Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories on the web.
7. Use data analytics to gather social learnings and share them with the wider team.
1. 1+ years experience in a social media role.
2. A ‘good work’ obsessive with an interest and understanding of creating, promoting, and distributing shareable content across multiple platforms.
3. Have a demonstrated ability to craft tweets, Facebook posts, and live social coverage, that people want to share and engage with.
4. A deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc., including why content on those platforms becomes popular.
5. Experience with real-time analytics and social sharing tools.
6. Well-rounded knowledge of photo and video editing software.
7. A proven social presence across multiple platforms.
8. Able to multi-task while still paying attention to detail.
9. Flexibility to work outside regular office hours, including occasional early mornings, late nights and weekends.
10. No haters!
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”More Information” color=”juicy-pink” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fangel.co%2Fchaaipani-1%2Fjobs%2F228607-social-media-manager||target:%20_blank|” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Chaaipani Editorial Fellow
Chaaipani Editorial Fellowship is a two-month program for the next generation of writers, editors, producers, and content creators eager to master the tools and techniques of the social storytelling across multiple social platforms. Over the course of the program, you will learn how to create social content in a variety of formats that readers love to share. You must have a deep understanding and passion for the digital cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content, and emerging technology/platforms.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana AND/OR Mumbai, Maharashtra
Email: email@example.com (Mention ‘Editorial Fellow’ in subject line)
We’re looking for hungry culture maniacs obsessed with the things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about those doing good work. You should also have:
1. High emotional intelligence.
2. A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters).
3. A competitive drive you enjoy winning, really going for it.
4. A genuine, wide-eyed love of art, innovation, entrepreneurship, social impact in all its forms.
5. An interest in social platforms and what drives people to appreciate work by others and share.
6. Experience creating video content
7. Enthusiasm in assisting with creating compelling short form video content for the web and other digital platforms.
8. Curiosity and excitement about social platforms (Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
9. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Premiere is a plus.
10. Fluency in English and Hindi.
Fellows will work directly with the founding team at Chaaipani. This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in social media, publishing, or creative services. We look for people who are fascinated by the web, human psychology, and oh-my-got-wtf-stories.
This is a paid position based in Gurgaon.
1. Include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this program. No formal cover letters, please.
2. Describe/create 3-5 examples of content you’d think our audience would enjoy (hint: think visually with social sharing in mind).
DONT FORGET TO SEND LINKS!
Provide links to your public social media accounts.
Attach a resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”More Information” color=”juicy-pink” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fangel.co%2Fchaaipani-1%2Fjobs%2F228610-chaaipani-editorial-fellow||target:%20_blank|” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana AND/OR Mumbai, Maharashtra
Email: email@example.com (Mention ‘Digital Marketing Intern’)
1. Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
3. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Stipend: Rs. 2,000/month
Duration: 3 months internship program.
Letter of recommendation.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full-time internship, based out of Delhi or Gurgaon.
2. Can start the internship from 15th Apr’17.
3. Are available for minimum 3 months duration.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”More Information” color=”juicy-pink” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fangel.co%2Fchaaipani-1%2Fjobs%2F228745-digital-marketing-intern|||” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, digital sales person with a passion for social content-driven advertising.
You will introduce our social advertising products to brands and agencies in India, and work closely with our creative teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. You should have a track record of success and an entrepreneurial learning that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mention ‘Sales Partner’)
Pay: Base Salary + 10% of individual’s revenue generation.
1. Introduce our products to brands and agencies in India through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials.
2. Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals
3. Develop and execute a strategic plan for your book of business
4. Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertising agencies and clients
5. Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers
6. Provide feedback to our product and business teams about the needs and successes of the market.
7. Collaborate with our editorial teams to introduce sponsorship opportunities around new editorial launches.
8. Collaborate with our events team to introduce sponsorship opportunities around workshops and events.
9. Identify and understand trends within social media.
10. Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business.
11. Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
Previous digital sales experience
Experience at a leading publisher or social media platform
Strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business
Strong writing skills
Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
An entrepreneurial spirit
An understanding of publisher ad products and social ad products.
Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
Passionate about thoughtfully curate campaign advertising and new media
Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry, whilst maintaining the Chaaipani culture and having fun.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Connect with us on Facebook” color=”purple” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-coffee” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fchaaipani||target:%20_blank|” add_icon=”true”][vc_btn title=”Tweet to us” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fchaaipani||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row]